How does the delivery process work?
1. Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
2. After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner i.e Blue Dart.
3. Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
4. Guarantee for delivery made by the Company is subject to the terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistency/errors in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product.
1. What is the estimated delivery time?
Our orders are delivered normally 7-10 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
2. Are there any shipping charges applicable on my order?
We have standard shipping charges which may vary according to the volumetric weight of the order.
Master Clone.. Inventory Products Return Policy
Master Clone.. Inventory Products offers its customers an ’Easy return policy’, wherein you can raise a return request of a product within 1-3 business days of its delivery.
If product you will get mismatch by colour or size or any damage possition in ordered product.
We Never entertain if product you not like or you want to change.
Checklist to return the product
Please make sure products are returned with the tags & the original packaging is intact, in an unwashed, undamaged and unused condition. Refund/replacement would be issued after a thorough inspection of the product(s) & the process will be completed within 72 working hours when we get product at our office.
All arising disputes will be subject to Bhilwara Jurisdiction only.
You can get connected to our grievance officer on any of the following:
Phone: (+91) +918875286682